I fixed myself up 80's style for the Journey concert, just for fun. My daughter watched me fix my hair and makeup, we giggled and talked about the fashion of the 80's. While fixing my hair, I turned to her and asked "How do my wings look?" then immediately almost fell over laughing and said "Wow, I never thought I'd say that again!" It was so funny. For those who have no clue what I'm talking about, "wings" are what we called the sides of our hair, we'd wet them w/ hairspray, hold it out w/ a comb and blow dry it into place, forming "wings" then tease and poof our bangs up high. You had to get them just right, then give them another dose of Aqua Net lol Back in the day, I had the 80's bangs and wings down pat. Nowdays, not so much? What do you think?
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Going to see Journey Aug 09
Posted by This80sGirl at 9/22/2009 11:36:00 AM