Sunday, October 4, 2009

I changed my Twitter username, please note:

⇨Please note⇨ I have changed my twitter name!
@this80sgirl is now @FoxieNews

I chose this name because I've realized that although I am an "80's girl" through and through, my political interests and current events are what I talk about mostly online.  I'm still going to have 80's stuff on here, but I decided I need a name that suits what is most important to me now.  My name reflects that I trust Fox News to give me (and everyone) fair and balanced news. Fox News is now considered the only true Main Stream Media, because it actually covers what Main Street is talking about and cares about! The rest of the media are just the "fringe media" because they are very left, pro-Obama and pro-socialism. It's very wrong of them to be so biased, so I will no longer watch them.


I am also changing my URL here, please update your bookmarks! NOTE: it has foxienewsMOM in it, because the other one was taken, darn it..  http://foxienewsmom.blogspot.com